top of page

Come Racing with 2RacingUK.  The most cost effective way in to circuit racing.

What's needed to go racing?

Three things are needed.  First is a racing license also known as an ARDs license, second is an appropriate personal safety kit and third is a race car that complies with your chosen race series.

Everything you need to build your own Mazda2 race car can be found in the start racing package.  Included is

Roll cage,

Fire Extinguisher,

Battery Isolator,

Race seat,


Seat base,

First set of MRF control tyres,

Race Alloys,

MeisterR control suspension,

Tow Straps,

Bonnet and boot catches,

Assistance can also be given with obtaining your race license and sourcing your personal safety gear

bottom of page